Saturday, April 9, 2011

And so it begins...

Well, Well, Well, I see you have made it here... Sorry about that...

Anyway, I'll let you in on the deal...

Gardening... Gardening... Gardening... This has always been a mystery to me. It is amazing that we can be so completely disconnected from something so vital. Being a young American male, one might think I would subscribe to the fast food movement as it is a much easier and convenient lifestyle, but I don't, and I really have to try to not. I want this satisfaction for myself, and it doesn't even matter if i fail miserably...


Growing up, my parents attempted something that resembled a garden. I personally have never harvested any more than a few tomatoes and this curiosity has finally gotten to me... (Insert dream sequence here)

My name is Ryan Bartholomew and I am currently an in-house designer at Sunny Border Nurseries in Kensington CT. One would presume that I, working at a plant nursery and all, would know something about plants and gardening. Well I do... err the plants anyway...

If you have an interest in, but minimal knowledge of, gardening like I do, keep an eye out for updates to my garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment